Always Green Clean offers residential carpet cleaning services to the Greater Sacramento Area and Vacaville Area. Some of the cities include Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln, Granite Bay, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Elk Grove, Natomas, Fairfield, Davis, Dixon, Winters, and Suisun.
One of our professional technicians will arrive to your residence with our state-of-the-art, truck- mounted steam extraction system.
We use a special pre-treating solution on not only heavily traveled or soiled areas but for the entire area being cleaned. This is included in our price and is not an extra charge. The pre-treating process is key to a thorough carpet cleaning as it’s this step that will help free up all the dirt and debris that is connected to the carpet fibers. We DO NOT charge extra for high traffic areas.
Carpet Stain Removal
We boast an almost 95% success rate on most surfaces, utilizing products specific to your carpet cleaning needs.
Below is a list of stains we remove from carpets on a regular basis:
- Grease Stain – We remove grease stains using our Paint Oil Grease Remover
- Paint Stain- We remove paint stains using our Paint Oil Grease Remover
- Pop Stain, Soda Stain – Pop and soda stains can be removed using a Steam Cleaning process
- Ketchup Stain – For Ketchup stains we use our Protein spotter
- Juice Stain – Juice stains can be removed using a Steam Cleaning process
- Lipstick Stain – Lipstick stains can be removed using our Paint Oil Grease Remover
- Ink Stain – Ink stains can be removed using our Paint Oil Grease Remover
- Rust Stain – Rust stains can be removed using our Rust Remover
- Blood Stain – Blood stains can be removed using our Rust Remover
- Crayon Stain – We remove crayon stains using our Paint Oil Grease Remover
We offer additional protection for your carpet to ensure less stains in the future as well as preventing odors from saturating your carpet or upholstery. The carpet protector will extend the life and look of your carpet while making it very easy to clean any unfortunate spills.
We only use true deodorizers. Some companies will offer you a foofy deodorizer that may smell good for a short period of time but they often add no benefit or value to your carpet. It’s important to use a deodorizer that actually kills that odor causing bacteria upon contact.